LAABWork is a revolutionary multi-sport training organization that offers dynamic, innovative and customized programs for coaches, organizations, athletes and their families. We have attracted the attention of athletes of all ages and skill levels from all over the world – becoming a premiere destination for beginners, collegiate, international and professional athletes. LaabWork offers sport specific men and women’s physical and mental training in basketball, baseball, football and adaptive sports.
What is the L.A.A.B? The acronym L.A.A.B. means, "learning athletic abilities and behaviors". We call it the "LAAB" because our training method is controlled experimentation transformed into an exciting developmental experience. We guide our athletes through a process of organized experimentation that creates an understanding of their unique skill-set and body type. That skill-set is then cultivated to maximize that individual's athletic potential.
Achievements that set LaabWork apart!
- 4 consecutive youth sports programs grown over 100%
- Helped over 100 students receive college athletic scholarships (nearly 50 since 2012)
- Lead trainer for multiple NC high school state basketball championship teams
- Trained over 15 professional athletes in the Triad
- Currently nationally ranked trained athletes include: Harry Giles, Damon Harge, Brandon Childress, Kwe`Shaun Parker and Javon Hargrave to name a few
- 3 YouTube videos with over 500,00 view
We hope you can find everything you need. LAABWORK is focused on providing high-quality service and customer satisfaction - we will do everything we can to meet your expectation.
With a variety of offerings to choose from, we're sure you'll be happy working with us. Look around our website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact us.
We hope to see you again! Check back later for new updates to our website. There's much more to come!